Monday, August 22, 2011

FOTD: Bright Fuchsia!

Wohooo, a new POST!

I don't really have any excuses for not posting other than being away on vacation for three weeks and just being busy in general for what seems like forever.
I had so many exciting things I wanted to post over the summer but I'm already back at the university. Wow. I really wish I had more than 24 hours a day! ;)

Hope you're all doing great :) Thank you so much to those of you who e-mailed me while I was taking this little unintended break :)
And thanks to everyone else for sticking around :D













I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Bright Fuchsia pigment (not recommended for use in the eye area)
MAC Fig. 1 eyeshadow
MAC Sushi Flower eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Feline kohl power (LE)
MAC On The Hunt superslick liner
MAC #34 lashes

Face:
MAC Pro Longwear foundation NC15(Which looks like crap in these pictures. I usually love it, but oh well)
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Brows:
MAC Breezy blush

Cheeks:
MAC Sushi Flower eyeshadow

Lips:
MAC Naked Liner lip pencil
MAC Viva Glam Gaga II lipstick

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails