Monday, March 30, 2009

Les Lanciers

In Denmark we have a tradition of dancing a dance called "Les Lanciers" when we're seniors in high school. That's what I am now and the dance was on Friday :)
It was super fun and I figured I'd go ahead and post pictures of my face+dress even though I didn't get any real makeup pictures ;)




(click to see the full size picture. I'm on the far right)

Makeup used (even though it wasn't even anything special and you can't really see it)
Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Blacktrack f/l (base)
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Romping e/s (LE w/ C-shock '07 and Hello Kitty '09)
MAC Pink Opal pigment
MAC #7 lashes

Cheeks:
MAC Pink Swoon blush
MAC Pink Opal pigment

Lips:
Rimmel neutral lipliner
MAC Snob lipstick
MAC Cultured lipglass




I had a great night :) I did makeup on 5 of my friends but didn't get any pictures... I suck ;)
My mom made my dress and I wore some pretty amazing stilettos that I didn't get pictures of either, haha ;)

1 comment:

Sexy Sadie said...

Så fine dere alle er!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails