Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sugarsweet : Red Velvet look

The new "Red Velvet" shadestick from MAC is a great base for pinks but I wanted to try doing something a little different with it...
The orange-y red lip might have been a bit too much with these eyes but I had fun ;)







I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Red Velvet s/s (LE w/ Sugarsweet '09)
MAC Expensive pink e/s
MAC Evening Aura e/s ( LE w/ Neo Sci-Fi '08)
MAC Beauty Marked e/s
MAC Blacktrack f/l
MAC Glitterpuss glitter liner (LE w/ Hello Kitty '09)

Face:
MAC Studio Fix powder ('cus I was lazy)

Cheeks:
MAC Style blush
MAC Breezy blush

Lips:
Rimmel Red Diva l/l
MAC Morange l/s

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice look :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think the red lips are too much at all, the compliment the eyes perfectly!

Zoffe said...

Thank you both! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails