Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bronzy, smokey summer look

Anyone remember the MAC Style Warriors collection from 2009?
It makes me feel pretty old that it's already been five years, but that's not really the point here ;)

I didn't go for a Style Warriors revisited look when I did this but it sure ended up that way.
I'm wearing Bronzescape solar bits on my eyes, Eversun blush on my cheeks and Brave New Bronze lipsticks on my lips.


And a question for you: Is it boring to see looks with old, limited edition products?











Products used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer potion
GOSH 04 Brown forever eye shadow (waterproof eye shadow stick)
MAC Wedge eyeshadow
MAC Embark eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Bronzescape solar bits (limited edition)
MAC Brule eyeshadow
MAC Teddy eye kohl

Brows:
Make Up For Ever aquabrow #10

Face:
MAC Mineralize moisture foundation, NC15
MAC Prep+Prime powder
MAC Eversun beauty powder blush (limited edition)

Lips:
MAC Brave New Bronze lipstick (limited edition)
MAC lip conditioner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails