Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Double eyeliner look + tutorial

FINALLY a new update from me!
Things have been really hectic! I might do a post about what's happening but this is not it :)












 




I used:
Eyes:
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Tan pigment
MAC Sketch e/s
MAC Signed, Sealed e/s (DC)
MAC Blacktrack f/l
GOSH white kohl pencil
MAC #36 lashes

Cheeks:
MAC Eversun BPB (LE w/ Style Warriors '09)

Lips:
Makeup Store Cherie l/l
MAC Phiff! dazzleglass (LE w/ Magic Mirth & Mischief '09)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Pretty! Thanks for the tutorial, I will be trying this soon!

liloo said...

this is gorgeous waouuuuuuuu! I was waiting for a brandnew tutorial from you, and here it is!!! thx mwahhhhhhh

KittyKat said...

that's super pretty , i really love the double liner effect !! I want to try it out , hope it'll look gorgeous like yours ^^

Vikx993 said...

Great tutorial!

I just got the #36 lashes wore them one and one of the snapped :(

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, I adore double liner.

Do you have any suggestions for keep the lower liner looking clean throughout the day?

Jasmin said...

Gorgeous! love this look.. I needed something like this to try.. Hopefully, I can. HAHAH!

KillaCamilla said...

this is beautiful! thanks for sharing :) i love the cut crease too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails