I rarely(if ever) recreate a look I've seen in a tutorial but I love to watch videos for inspiration and to discover new products :)
You probably already know most of the people I'm going to mention, but if not, I think you should check them out :)
I'm in no way trying to get this post to be a popularity contest or anything of that sort - it's simply about inspiration :)
- ApropoMakeup because her tecniques are amazing and she's truly inspiring even though her style very different from other artists that I follow.
- Eily because I love the more creative looks that she does.
- Enkore because he has some great tips, is really fun and always super helpful. I'm not a huge fan of his makeup tutorials but I think he's awesome anyway and I love watching his videos ;)
- IWanted2c1video because she's really creative. A lot of the things she do are way over the top but that's what makes it fun to look at! :)
- Jude just seems like the sweetest girl! She is extremely talented, has some fun video series like "From the Runway to Everyday" and is just really fun to watch! I also like how she uses so many different brands and combinations all the time. She's really great at explaining what she does and why, too! :)
- MakeupGeek because she updates often and she's great at explaining everything she does.
- MayParis because of her extremely fun but still wearable nail tutorials!
- MissChievous because of her creativity and style. Always very informative and entertaining videos.
- MonroeMisfitMakeup because I love her style! She just uploaded a new video after being MIA for some time, yay :)
- Panacea81 because she has an amazing story and I love hearing about how things work out for her. She doesn't always have the best looks IMHO but she's a sweetheart :)
- Petrilude because he's fun, awesome and talented! Enough said ;)
- Pixiwoo because they are both amazing and knowledgeable makeup artists and it inspires me to see how they work.
- Risa because she always inspire me with her looks! I've been a fan of her forever because of Specktra so I was super excited when she started doing tutorials :)
- Soeth23 because I love the color combos and looks she comes up with
- WetPaintMakeupArtist because they have an amazing style and do some great looks. I'm not always a fan of their attitude but I love the makeup they do! :D
- xSparkage because she is so fun and sweet to watch! :) Her videos always make me happy, haha :D