Monday, May 18, 2009

Pin up look :)

Red lips and winged eye liner is my go to look when I don't have inspiration to do anything else ;)
It's a really simple look but I still feel glamorous wearing it! What do you think of the pin up look? :)











I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Blanc Type e/s
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Patina e/s
MAC Rich Flesh e/s (LE w/ N collection '08)
MAC Point Black lll
MAC #7 lashes
GOSH white kohl pencil

Face:
MAC Studio Tech foundation
MAC MSF natural

Cheeks:
MAC Peachykeen blush (I think)
MAC Vanilla pigment

Lips:
Rimmel red lip liner
MAC Powersuit mattene (Which looked more pink-red IRL) (LE)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your lipstick.

KillaCamilla said...

I love mattenes. I wish they would bring them back. This pin up look always makes anyone feel a little more glam.

Zoffe said...

Thank you! :)

I love the mattenes too! It's one of my favorite texture. They're so much better than the regular mattes. Hopefully they'll bring them back :)

Crissy said...

definitely glamorous!

Zoffe said...

Thanks Crissy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails