Monday, May 25, 2009

Experimenting ;)

Let's just say that I had fun ;)
I took way too many pictures but I wanted to show everything in detail :P

I didn't add any blush at first because I wanted to focus on the eyes. I wanted super pale lips too but I couldn't find Myth and concealer feels so dry so I ended up using Blankety which looks like crap in the pictures. Oh well :P









Then I changed the lips:

Aaaaand added some crazy blush!

^^,

I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Smolder eye kohl
GOSH #244 e/s (shimmery white)
MUFE #92 e/s (purple)
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Electric Eel e/s
MAC Marine Ultra pigment (PRO)
MAC Greenplay lll (not waterline safe so use at your own risk)
MAC Luna CCB + MAC Reflects pink glitter (highlight)

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
MAC MSF natural

Cheeks:
Nothing in the first pictures. MAC Azalea blush (PRO) in the last picture.

Lips:
First pictures:
MAC Blankety l/s

Last pictures:
MAC Magenta l/l
MAC Snowscene l/g (LE)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah! Thats is amazing. I wish I could do make up like that. I just havn't the patience. But looking at you here I think I need to try! Amazing. Love your blog by the way :D

Zoffe said...

Thank you!! :)
I rarely have the time/patience either but I had a lot of fun with this look! :) Try it :D
I'm really glad you like the blog!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails