Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Play time!

HI!! HOW ARE YOU?! :D

After months (and months) of absolute silence here, I'm back with a look!
I think part of the reason I've been MIA is that I've wanted the blog to have something else than just makeup looks. But who am I kidding? Blogging is not a main priority for me right now, since life keeps getting in the way. And I'm actually completely fine with that :) 
Now, what I do want, is for the blog to keep being a place for me to upload look pictures. Both because I like keeping the record for myself, but also because I hope the looks can be a source of inspiration for someone else :)
With that out of the way, lets get into the look :D



Like so many fun things, this look came about because I wanted to play with new makeup.
I bought the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Vault and 24/7 Liner Vault yesterday, and was pretty overwhelmed with the 20(!) eyeshadows and 40(!!) eyeliners. So. Many. Pretty. Colors.
I'm pretty sure I've never bought that much makeup at once before. Ever.

So, what's a girl to do with so much inspiration, too little time and only once face?
I did different looks on each side of my face, of course! ;)

This post features details on one side and I'll have another post up with details on the other asap.









And just in case you've never seen the Urban Decay vaults before... <3 p="">
A photo posted by Sofie Udklit (@zoffemua) on



Speaking of Instagram... Are you following me? :D
Not that I'm posting all the time, but I do post a lot more on there than on here.
A photo posted by Sofie Udklit (@zoffemua) on

Products used:

Face:
Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting primer
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW10

Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
MAC Wedge eyeshadow (above crease)
MAC Coquette eyeshadow (crease)
MAC Brule eyeshadow (highlight)
Urban Decay Last Call eyeshadow (lid)
Urban Decay Woodstock liner (upper, lower, waterline)
Urban Decay Shockwave moondust shadow (lower lashline)
Urban Decay Cosmic moondust shadow (inner corner)
W7 lashes... I can't seem to find the name of them.
Anastasia In The Pink mascara (discontinued)

Brows:
Make Up For Ever Aquabrow

Cheeks:
MAC Buff blush
Urban Decay Cosmic moondust shadow

Lips:
MAC Dervish lip pencil
Tom Ford Rose Crush lip gloss

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails