Friday, August 10, 2012

Eyeliner Experiment

I'm out of eyeliner practice.
Luckily, playing around with a shape like this makes for a great exercise, and I ended up being quite happy with the way the look turned out :)

What are your favorite eyeliner looks to do?


















I used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
MAC Dreammaker eyeshadow (LE)
MAC Brulé eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Kryolan Dark Blue fine polyester glitter (mixed with MAC PRO eyeliner mixing medium)
Lashses: Not quite sure, but I think they might be Ardell Demi Wispies.

Face:
MAC Pro Longwear concealer NW15
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Eyebrows:
High Voltage Cosmetics blonde brow powder, I think

Lips:
GOSH Darling lipstick
MAC Viva Glam Gaga II lipglass (LE)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails