Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Arabic-looking liner

I didn't really know where I was going with this but I think it ended up being quite Arabic-makeup-like :)
When I was done, I realized that I might have been inspired by this look by the lovely Queen of Blending as well.



















I used:

Eyes:
Primer: Urban Decay primer potion
Brow bone highlight: MAC Polished Ivory pigment (Discontinued PRO)
Eyelid: Glamour Doll Eyes Chocaholic eyeshadow
Crease: MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow
Outer and inner crease: MAC Carbon eyeshadow
Upper eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Lower eyeliner: Sugarpill Royal Sugar (applied wet)
Eyelashes: MAC #34
Inner corner highlight: MAC Pure White chromagraline w/ Sugarpill Tako on top

Brows:
MAC Omega eyeshadow

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC15
Benefit Erase Paste concealer

Cheeks:
MAC Prim & Proper blush (LE)
Estee Lauder Modern Mercury (LE)

Lips:
Smashbox Light nude lip pencil
MAC Naked Bliss mattene (LE)
MAC C-Thru lipglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails