Monday, December 15, 2008

I've been tagged! - 16 random facts about me

I was tagged by the lovely Posey :) Take a look at her blog! She has some great reviews and she was the one who encouraged me to start blogging ;D

The deal:
once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you.

So here's the 16 random facts ;)

1 - My natural hair color is blond and I had never tried dying it until 2 years ago when I bleached it and it turned orange ;) I've since tried red, brown and black.
2 - I was born in the States but my parents moved home to Denmark before I turned 1 and I've never been there since.
3 - I speak Danish and English and have taken classes in both French and German.
4 - I used to dance Samba but don't have the time anymore
5 - I go to what equals to High School(I guess) and my major subjects are math, chemistry, and English.
6 - I just wrote a huge assignment about the history of the dyes used in makeup.
7 - When I finish school in the summer I wanna go to Canada (I have family there)
8 - I'm thinking about going to university to study computer science
9 - I have a younger brother and a younger sister
10 - I'm going to Paris for Christmas
11 - I used to work at a fast food restaurant for 2.5 years.
12 - I have my physics exam on January 6th and I'm sacred!
13 - I don't drink coffee but I love everything that taste like coffee... Chocolate, ice cream, whatever ;)
14 - I have a dream of getting full tattoo sleeves.
15 - I listen to a lot of different music - everything from Disney soundtracks to Death metal ;)
16 - I love relaxing to movies. Lord of the Rings, Fight Club and American Beauty are some of my favorites


I don't know a lot of bloggers so I tag everyone who read this! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails