Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back from Paris :)

Wow, Paris was amazing!
I've been there before but it's even more beautiful around Christmas!

So... What did I do there?

I saw the Arc de Triomphe

Had cotton candy under the Eiffel Tower

Saw the Notre Dame de Paris

Played Nintendo DS... Great family time xD

Went to Disney Land! Badass! ;D

Ate too much (like... WAY too much!) and all that jazz.

Ohh, and guess what! I found the MAC PRO store!

Here's what I got:

Kelly Green pigment
Marine Ultra pigment
Pink Vivid pigment
Rich Purple chromaline
Velvet Moss eyeshadow
Bio Green eyeshadow
Show Orchid lipstick
Lovelorn lipstick

I've wanted Pink Vivid forever and was so excited to see that they still had it! And Velvet Moss too! :D I was stupid and forgot to ask for the eyeshadow pan instead of the pots but whatever ;) I'm really excited about the chromalines as well! So pretty :D Oh man, I wish I'd had more money! But my mom went with me and made sure I didn't buy too much, lol! That was probably a good thing though ;)

I didn't get any MAC for christmas but I got two Mehron palettes! The Tropical and the Metallic ones so I have all of them now :) I wanna do some tutorials using them - they're really amazing! :) It seems that Mehron changed the brushes in the palettes which sucks. The new ones seem to be of lower quality and are harder to use for precise application. It's not too bad though - a cheap paint brush will do the job ;)

The Mehron tropical palette


The Mehron metallic palette



I was hoping to get a camera to make videos but I didn't... I guess I'll just have to buy one when I have the money! ;)


So how did you spend Christmas? :)

5 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

wow! ive been to paris but llloooonnnggg time ago i was like 14, i bet its better when your older. hehe how that chromaline working? i want one! but cant decide if its a base or a fluidline type?

Zoffe said...

I just wanna go to Paris again! There's such a nice atmosphere and there is so much to see!

I've only tried the chromaline once so far - as an eyeshadow base. It worked really well like that. I wore ArtDeco's eyeshadow base underneath so I don't know what the staying power is on it's own but I'll have to test that ;) The color is pretty opaque so I imagine it'd be great as eyeliner too :)

Vanessa M. said...

awesome! i think im gna snag me one! we just met and your enablin me! i ordered the mahroan tropical palette :)

Anonymous said...

Your lucky to be in Paris! Your makeup looks really pretty!

Zoffe said...

You're gonna love it Vanessa! :D


And thank you TML! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails