Sunday, May 29, 2011

Face of the Day: Love+

I'm loving the combination of red and purple at the moment, so it seemed like an obvious choice to use those colors when I had some time to play around with my makeup today.

I used my very favorite red eyeshadow: Sugarpill's Love+, but was quite surprised to see how pink it looked with the other colors. Oh well, I still think it's purrrtty :)

There are two different lip looks behind the cut - one version that's more matte and one that's more glossy. I did the matte one first, but while I liked the fading effect, I really didn't like how it looked with the eyes, so I ended up putting a gloss on top :)














I used:




Face:
MAC Pro Longwear foundation NC15

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Vanilla pigment
Sugarpill Love+ eyeshadow
Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC On The Hunt superslick liner
Duo adhesive + MAC Reflects Red glitter (PRO)
MAC #7 lashes
Urban Decay Ransom eyeshadow

Brows:
MAC Beet lipliner
MAC Breezy blush

Cheeks:
MAC Lush-Light Bronze studio careblend powder (LE)
Detrivore Red Highlite

Semi-matte lip:
Make Up Store Purple Attraction lip liner
MAC Myth lipstick
Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshad
Detrivore Red Highlite

Glossy lip:
Same as above + MAC Fab Frenzy superglass (LE)


Hope you've all had a great weekend! :) I spent most of my Sunday having fun with my brother and sister :)
I'll never be able to beat my brother!

...Which makes me just a little bit sad ;)

Yes, that's my sister. Posing. Awesome.
Oh! And! The new Lady Gaga CD is pretty awesome too :)




I haven't bee able to edit the tutorial for the Pop Classics look, but I will as soon as possible!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails