Sunday, March 11, 2012

Strawberry Patch FOTD

Sooooo... The MAC Vera collection. I love it. I think it's fun, bright and pretty much made of awesome.

Favorite thing? The Pearlglide Intense Eyeliners and the fact that they're staying in line! Yay for non limited edition items! <3

I got the Strawberry Patch crushed metallic pigments set(man, that's one long product name...) and wanted to try the one called Moon Rose.
It's a pretty simple look but I think it shows off Moon Rose well :)






I used:

Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
MAC Moon Rose crushed metal pigment(LE w/ Vera '12)
MAC Texture e/s
MAC Brown Down e/s
MAC Dipdown fluidline
MAC Mylar e/s
MAC False Lashes mascara

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime SPF50
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC15
MAC Prep+Prime powder

Cheeks:
MAC Buff blush
MAC By Candlelight MSF(LE)

Lips:
MAC Bare slimshine(DC)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails