Friday, January 2, 2009

Another glittery look :)

I took these pictures on December 30th but haven't had the time to upload until now ;)

I loved the look but I took the pics in a hurry (late for work...) and they're not so great... At all. Oh well ;)




I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Gesso e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Phloof! e/s
MAC Blacktrack f/l
DUO glue + MAC Reflects very pink glitter
MAC Prep+Prime lash
Maybelline Colossal mascara

Cheeks:
MAC Pink Swoon blush

Lips:
MAC Lovelorn lipstick

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your makeup looks! so cute...you remind me a little bit of lily allen :) i dream of having full sleeve tattoo's too!

Posey said...

ZOFFE!!!!! girl ive been so MIA!!! sorry! i am checking the blog, but sometimes i forget to comments! i love this look and the glitter.

How is work at MAC going!?!? details missy!

Posey said...

Thanks for the comments Zoffe!

You should definitely enter a contest! it was so fun!

And yes 8ty8 is awesome! great shipping and CHEAP products!

Sexy Sadie said...

jeg liker godt måten du kombinerer farge på! Artisteri!

Zoffe said...

Thank you Posey <3 :)
MAC is great! I have so much fun and always look forward to going to work :) It's great to get paid for playing with makeup :D Well, not that that's the only thing I do, but you know :P It's retail so there will always be both good and bad costumers but I really enjoy it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails