Friday, January 2, 2009

Another glittery look :)

I took these pictures on December 30th but haven't had the time to upload until now ;)

I loved the look but I took the pics in a hurry (late for work...) and they're not so great... At all. Oh well ;)




I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Gesso e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Phloof! e/s
MAC Blacktrack f/l
DUO glue + MAC Reflects very pink glitter
MAC Prep+Prime lash
Maybelline Colossal mascara

Cheeks:
MAC Pink Swoon blush

Lips:
MAC Lovelorn lipstick

5 comments:

rockSTARbeauty said...

i love your makeup looks! so cute...you remind me a little bit of lily allen :) i dream of having full sleeve tattoo's too!

Posey said...

ZOFFE!!!!! girl ive been so MIA!!! sorry! i am checking the blog, but sometimes i forget to comments! i love this look and the glitter.

How is work at MAC going!?!? details missy!

Posey said...

Thanks for the comments Zoffe!

You should definitely enter a contest! it was so fun!

And yes 8ty8 is awesome! great shipping and CHEAP products!

Ildergreien said...

jeg liker godt måten du kombinerer farge på! Artisteri!

Sofie (Zoffe) Sørensen said...

Thank you Posey <3 :)
MAC is great! I have so much fun and always look forward to going to work :) It's great to get paid for playing with makeup :D Well, not that that's the only thing I do, but you know :P It's retail so there will always be both good and bad costumers but I really enjoy it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails