Monday, January 26, 2009

MACcosmetics.com

I know it's super late but if any of you haven't checked out the new website - hurry over there and take a look!!

So what do you think of it?

I'm in love with the design! It loads a little slow but I can live with that. I'm not sure I can live with the weird little color swatches though... But then again... The ones on the old site were bad too ;)

I think the video section with MAC MA tutorials is a really great idea :) I hope they'll be adding more :)

4 comments:

Posey said...

i love it! i havent checked out the tutorials yet though, i need to!

Cindy's life said...

I love how modern the site looks, but the thing I hate is the Paint-like swatches. It's difficult to find a specific color I'm looking for.

Makeup Mama said...

Hi Zoffe, I just tried to check it out, but I'm in Canada and it just keeps going to the canadian mac site which hasn't changed. Boo! I want to see what everyone is talking about!

btw thanks so much for follwing my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love it too.. everyone else I've heard from thinks it sucks, but I think the revamp makes the site more interesting, fun and modern - a step in the right direction.

Glad to see someone feels the same way I do. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails