Wednesday, April 4, 2012

E.L.F: First impressions and everyday look

I love trying out different brands and products, so I was excited to finally try some ELF products!
I wanted to try to film a "first impressions"-type video, so I've included that and would love to know what you think about it.

As I say in the video, I was very pleasantly surprised by the products - I think they're pretty good, especially considering the price. The products I tried out are pretty basic; eye pencil, gel liner, blush, lipgloss and brushes, but ELF has so many different products, so I'm really curious to try more of them!

The ELF products were sent to me by ELF Cosmetics Denmark and the products are priced between DKR 12.96 and 30.24. 







Eyeliner done with the angled eyeliner brush


Eyeliner done with the small eyeliner brush that came with the liner




Products used for the look:

Eyes/Øjne:
MAC Untitled paint
ELF "Blissful Blush" shimmer eyeliner pencil
ELF "Black" cream eyeliner

Face/Ansigt:
MAC Matchmaster foundation 1.0 mixed with a little MAC careblend essential oil

Cheeks/Kinder:
ELF "Tickled pink" blush

Lips/Læber:
MAC Subculture lip pencil
ELF "Perfect Pink" 2 in 1 conditioning gloss


Let me know if you'd like to see more in-depth reviews on any of the ELF products and I'll be happy to write them :)

Updated thoughts:

The cream eyeliner transferred onto the eyelid where the shimmer pencil was, but it wasn't a problem when wearing regular eyeshadow instead of the shimmer pencil.

Also, I don't sound too impressed with the blush in the video, but I've actually been using it a lot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails