Friday, February 27, 2009

End of the week questionnaire

I'm totally stealing Brittaney's idea and am going to do a end-of-the-week questionnaire :D

  • The best thing about this week: I had so much fun doing all the Hello Kitty makeovers! I wish we did more makeovers at our counter ;)
  • The worst thing about this week: I've been extremely busy with school. It's getting better but it's still pretty bad.
  • Next week I am going to: I really need to work harder on my school. But I want to find more time to watch movies and doing makeup stuff online, haha :D
  • This weekend I am going to: Spend with my family celebrating my grandpa's 80th birthday.
  • I really miss: Having time to just relax instead of doing homework and writing stupid papers all the time.
  • I can't wait to: Be done with school!
  • The best purchase this week: All the things I bought from Hello Kitty :D
  • I love: Snow :)
  • I can't stand: Lady Gaga. Sorry but I just can't ;)
  • I am: Tired


Go ahead and fill it out too :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails