Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tutorial for the Smoke & Diamonds look :)

I posted a look using Smoke & Diamonds here and I got a lot of requests to do a tutorial for it, so here it is! :)




.
Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Smoke & Diamonds e/s (LE w/ Starflash '08 & Love that look '09)
MAC Sketch e/s
MAC Beauty Marked e/s
MAC Plumdressing e/s
MAC Rave pearlglide e/l (LE w/ Suite Arrays '08 & Love that Look '09)
MAC Parfait Amour e/s
MAC Beautiful Iris e/s
MAC Shroom e/s
MAC Smolder e/k
MAC #36 lashes

Face:
MAC Hyperreal foundation NC100(DC)
MAC MSF natural light

Cheeks:
MAC Gentle blush

Lips:
MAC Cranapple l/l
MAC Most Popular l/s (LE w/ Hello Kitty '09 & Colour Craft '09)
MAC Funtabulous dazzleglass

2 comments:

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

Great Tutorial! You are super fab! I will of course subscribe! Cant wait for the next videos!

Zoffe said...

Thank you so much! :)
I really hope to get a lot of new tutorials up! :)
I have some requests I need to do and a lot of other ideas as well! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails