Dare To Wear brings back one of those C Shock eyeshadows (Going Bananas), and it brings back a lot of memories for me! :)
Our own Lady Gaga mobilized legions of you to DARE TO WEAR... and it's created a wave of energy, excitement and outrageousness all around the world! Join the brigade of loud-and-proud who daily dare to declare their own individuality.Read more to see swatches of all the eyeshadows and new glosses!
High-powered pigment and holographic pearl create a crazy-intense shine-saturated gloss, combined with Pop Eye Shadow shadws, as over-the-top as Lady G Live!
Inter-dimensional one-coat colour on the first stroke means there's always an encore! Creamy soft application grabs and sculpts, gel structure molds and has a bouncy feel - pure exhilaration, it's a personal high! More and more of you, every minute, every hour, every day, not afraid to DARE TO WEAR.
Dare to Wear features 12 eyeshadow shades - some new, some repromotes, some perm and some perm PRO. But mostly, they're all bright and FUN! I've been longing for a fun collection for a long time!
Starting from Free to Be
Starting from Sky Blue
Starting from Atlantic Blue
Starting from Aqua
From left to right:
- Free To Be (perm): Creamy true coral(matte)
- Crazy Cool (limited edition): Pale frosty lavender(Veluxe Pearl)
- Sky Blue (PRO): Robin's egg blue(frost)
- Aqua (PRO): Subdued pale greyed aqua(matte)
- Atlantic Blue (perm): Bright violet blue(matte)
- Zingy (limited editon): Bright sky blue(mate)
- Shock-a-holic (limited edition): Deep purple(matte)
- Going Bananas (repromote from C Shock): Soft lemon yellow(frost)
- Lime (PRO): Lime green(matte)
- Sassy Grass (limited edition): Bright grass green(matte)
- Louder, Please (limited edition): Bright fuchsia(matte)
- Crazy Cool (again. limited edition): Pale frosty lavender(veluxe pearl)
- Not pictured: Winkle (perm): Mid-tone cornflower blue(satin)
From playing around with these at Update, the ones I want the most are probably Sassy Grass, Going Bananas (passed on it the first time!!) and Shock-a-holic.
If you don't already have the PRO colors featured in this collection this is a great time to pick them up too :)
I have to mention a not so great thing though... I'm not very impressed with the texture of Sky Blue and Crazy Cool. They both seem to be quite shimmery and even though their textures are described as Frost and Veluxe Pearl, I find them to act more like Lustres; sheer and glittery.
Dare To Wear Lipglass
There's more than just the shadows!
Dare To Wear Lipglass!!
It's a new type of lipglass that's super pigmented, super shimmery and super creamy! Not thick and sticky but light and still long-lasting!
Doesn't that sound amazing?!
From left to right:
- Wind Me Up: Bronze with pink and gold pearlized pigments
- So Bad: Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearlized pigments
- Gimme That!: Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearlized pigments
- Dare to Dare: Light blue pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Bold & Brash: Bright red with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Ban This!: Deep purple with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
North America: July 29th 2010
International: August 2010