Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Superglass!

Oh. My. God.!
I'm a sucker for anything sparkely and glittery so these are right up my alley!


I know, I know... Most of you have probably seen these already since they've been out for quite a while, but they're not been released here yet, and I love them so much that I really wanted to share swatches! :)



From left to right:
  • Sugar Overload
  •  Disco Blend
  • Sweet Tart
  • Gift Wrap
  • Superflash!
  • Totally Bang!
  • Cherry Electric
  • Fab Frenzy
  • Tunnel of Love
My thoughts
The Superglasses remind me of those super cool flakey nailpolishes, and I love it!
I can never have enough glitter, so I was obviously loving these as soon as I heard of them.

So, did they live up to my expectations?
The glitter truly is awesome, but I wish it was even more noticeable when on the lips.
The base colors of the glosses are quite sheer so they work best on top of other things (like lipsticks and liners) but Dazzleglasses are the same, so I was expecting that and I really don't mind :)
I was afraid that I would be able to feel the glitter on my lips, but I really didn't!


My top 3 picks
I want them all! :D (but I probably can't afford them, haha)

But really, you definitely don't need them all. Since they're quite sheer, and they all work really well on top of other products, you can achieve many different looks with just one of the colors, so there's no point in having them all unless you're a crazy makeup person like me ;)
  • Tunnel of Love - don't let the dark color scare you! It looks amazing on!
  • Fab Frenzy - look at those light blue glitter flecks! Wow!
  • Sugar Overload - not because the color is super unique but because it's very versatile!


Just like with the In The Groove products I posted swatches of, I didn't buy any of these myself (yet!) but had the chance to borrow them all to swatch them :)

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails