Thursday, July 8, 2010

(Huge) Lodon haul! :D


First of all, I just want to say that I'm not posting this to brag or anything like that and I really don't hope it seems like it :/ I'm just a crazy makeup junkie who saved up for a shopping spree and wants to share her purchases with all her lovely followers!! :)

I wasn't sure if I should post everything in one big post or keep the things from each brand in separate posts, but I decided to just post the haul pictures of everything in this post, and if you're interested in seeing reviews on any of the products, let me know and I'll do separate posts with that :)




Inglot
Inglot has eyeshadows in a ton of different shapes and sizes. I didn't want to get one of the super large palettes, so one with just 5 eyeshadows was fine for me. The eyeshadows I got in this one are pretty much the same size as MAC - they fit in the MAC palettes and all ;)

Eyeshadows:
  • Matte 362
  • 495
  • 491
  • AMC Shine 07
  • Matte 363
Nail polishes:
  • 203
  • 954
  • 204
Urban Decay
 
I've actually had mini versions of the Primer Potion before but I've never really given it a fair chance so I thought it would be good to pick it up :)
I've heard great things about the All Nighter spray so of course I had to have that as well!
The mini pencil was free because I spent too much money, haha :P
  • All Nighter setting spray
  • Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • Dime 24/7 eyeliner
  • Mini Zero 24/7 eyeliner
Illamasqua

From left to right:
  • Galactic Intense lipgloss
  • Enrapture liquid metal
  • Surge liquid metal
  • Phenomena liquid metal
  • Solstice liquid metal
Barry M
I only got this one little bottle of nailpolish from Barry M!
I have a few of the Dazzle Dusts but I've never really been impressed with them. I might try to give them another chance though :)
  • Mint Green nail polish
LUSH
This was only my second time being in a LUSH store ever, and I already feel at home there, haha :)
I'm really excited about the things I got :)

Skin care:
  • Dreamcream
  • Herbalism

Soaps
  • Honey I washed the kids
  • The Godmother
  • Rock Star
 Shower Jellies
  • Whoosh
  • Sweetie Pie
 Benefit
 
I already have posie tint and highbeam and I use both of those really often so I wanted to get the other liquid cheek stain and highlighter from Benefit when I had the chance :)
  • Benetint
  • Moon beam
From Boots
I got quite a few different eyelashes, a sunscreen for the face and a Revlon Colorstay foundation :)
Oh, and a Collection 2000 glitter liner that I don't know if you can even see in the picture, haha! ;)

MAC
Okay, I went a little crazy at the PRO store!
But... They have soooo many great things and I couldn't say no to that MAC Staff discount! (it's not the same where I live)
Pigments:
  • Full Force Violet
  • Green Space
  • Rock It Yellow
  • Genuine Orange
  • Vintage Gold
  • Green Brown
  • Museum Bronze
  • Copper
  • Silve
I actually wanted all the pigments I didn't have, but they didn't have them all in stock so I'm still missing 6 :/

Glitters:
  • Relects Gold
  • 3D Gold
  • Chartreuse
  • Turquoise
  • Purple
  • Pink
  • Red
  • 3D Copper
  • Reflects Pearl
Like with the pigments, I wanted the ones I didn't already have but they didn't have Reflects Turquatic in stock so I'm missing ONE, haha! :P

Eyeshadows
  • Aqua
  • Sour Lemon
  • Lime
  • Sky Blue
  • Kelly
  • Rose
There were a ton of PRO eyeshadow they didn't have in stock as well :/

Blushes:
  • Salsarose
  • Rhubarb
  • Cantaloupe

Chromalines:
  • Primary Yellow
  • Genuine Orange
  • Basic Red
  • Process Magenta
  • Black Black
  • Pure White
I really wanted to get the green and cyan colors too but they were sold out :/


Lashes
  • #12
  • #41
 Loose beauty powders
  • Lightly Lilac
  • Daisydust
  • Micro-pink
 Face stuff
  • White Face & Body foundation (for mixing)
  • Face & Body mixing medium
  • White Full Coverage foundation (for mixing)
  • W10 Full Coverage foundation
  • Prep + Prime Face Protect (only non-PRO product I got... Because we've been sold out forever at the counter and it was a lot cheaper in London :) )
And because it all looks so pretty :D



And that's about it! :D

I also really, really wanted to try something from Sleek, but I didn't see it and completely forgot to look for it because I had so many other things I wanted to do, haha!
I've been wanting to try Sleek forever now, so I'll have to find someone who can do a CP... When my bank account has had a little vacation that is! ;)

Again, let me know if you'd like to see posts about any of these products!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails