Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Look & Tutorial inspired by Make Up Store magazine!

I had so much fun doing this look!
Like I say in the video, the look was inspired by a look from an old Make Up Store magazine, which you can find on page 106 here.
I've looked at that picture so many times without ever trying to recreate it but I'm so glad I finally did! :)

Do you ever try to recreate looks you've seen other people do?
I rarely recreate other people's looks but I get inspired by them very often :)






I took way too many pictures because the makeup made me happy, haha! :)




Bonus picture 1:
My rainbow sweater that my mom knitted for me!

Bonus picture 2:
Silly, silly me ;)

I used:

Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (AWESOME stuff!)
Sugarpill Goldilux eyeshadow
MAC Pure White chromaline(PRO)
MAC Lime e/s (PRO)
MAC Clear Sky Blue pigment (DC PRO)
MAC Kelly e/s (PRO)
MAC Non-Conformist f/l (DC)
MUFE #92 e/s
Ben Nye Azelea e/s
Sugarpill Tako e/s
MAC Gloss texture cream
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation
MAC Prep+Prime powder

Cheeks:
Glamour Doll Eyes Dream House e/s

Lips:
MAC My Favorite Pink dazzleglass creme(DC)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails