Monday, January 26, 2009

A red look :)

My little sister always comments on my makeup and it's super cute ;) "Ohh, are you wearing fake lashes? They're so long and pretty!" or "WOOOOW! That color is COOL!!"
Always puts a smile on my face :)

So today she requested something red and this is what I did ;)







I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Red from the Mehron metallic palette (don't think it's eyesafe but it didn't hurt ;) )
MAC Pink Bronze pigment
MAC Basic Red pigment (not eyesafe but it didn't hurt ;) )
MAC Beauty Marked e/s
MAC Schroom e/s
MAC Classic Cream lll
MAC Blacktrack f/l
MAC Miss Fortune pearlglide eye liner
MAC Dreammaker e/s

Cheeks:
MAC Breezy blush <33>


My sister was lying on my bed while I was doing makeup... Swatching lipsticks and talking about all the pretty colors and how I had way too much even though it was kinda cool xD

When I was taking FOTD pictures she wanted to be in one but she kept making funny faces so this is what we ended up with, haha :D

I'm wearing a foundation that's way too dark :( I'm usually even whither than her :s
But hey... I've found a foundation that works perfectly well with my super pale and slightly pig-pink skin :D I'll post about that later :)

1 comment:

Sexy Sadie said...

Dødsbra!

Jeg har linket til deg fra min blogg.

(sexysadie.norblogg.net)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails