Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coco Beach

So Coco Beach is one of those sought after and a bit hard to get pigment but I never really see anyone use it.
So I thought I'd give it a go :)
It is gorgeous but it looks a lot like Chocolate Brown so I honestly don't think you need to get it unless you're a huge pigment junkie or just love browns ;)








Click on the pictures to see the full version

I used:

Face:
MAC MSN natural

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Coco Beach pigment (LE)
MAC Firespot e/s (LE w/ moonbathe '07)
MAC 100 Strokes e/s (LE w/ BBR '09)
MAC Dipdown f/l
MAC Golden Lemon pigment
MAC Shroom e/s

Cheeks:
Don't remember :o Probably Peachykeen blush :)

Lips:
Love Nectar lustreglass

5 comments:

Erin said...

Zoffe!! I love this!!!....MUST try this!!!

Sexy Sadie said...

Very natural look!

Anonymous said...

Great look! I have a sample of Coco Beach and I just love it, your lips looks great in these pics too

Zoffe said...

Thank you guys! :) I'd love to see pictures if you try Erin :D

Angela said...

That brown is a lovely colour, it looks a lot like a Barry M dazzle Dust called chocolate brown, which is grea tif you don't have the money to spend on mac make-up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails