Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sugarsweet : Aquavert + Saint Germain look

I wasn't a fan of this look on me at all. The eyes and lips are too pastel so I tried to compensate with some bright blush but I still look washed out in the pictures, hah :p
But I wanted to play with Aquavert and since I took the pictures I'll share them with you! ;)








I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Otherworldly p/p (LE w/ McQueen '07)
MAC Pharaoh p/p (LE w/ McQueen '07)
MAC Electro Sky p/p (LE w/ McQueen '07)
MAC Aquavert e/s
MAC Dazzlelight e/s
MAC Pop Iris lll
GOSH white kohl pencil

Face:
MAC Studio Fic powder ('cus I'm lazy)

Cheeks:
MAC Love Rock blush (LE w/ Grand Duos '09)
MAC Tippy blush (LE w( Hello Kitty '09)

Lips:
Rimmel Addiction l/l (neutral color)
MAC Saint Germain l/s (perm in Europe. LE w/ Sugarsweet '09 everywhere else)

3 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! St. Germain looks like a tough colour to wear, but it looks amazing on you!

Zoffe said...

Thank you! :)
St Germain is a bit of a hard color to wear but I guess it works 'cus I'm so pale. It's a little easier to wear if it's applied lightly or if there's a gloss on top :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails