Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bright look + tutorial using Makeup Art Cosmetics

The Makeup Art Cosmetics collection is not comming out in Denmark until September 15th, but I got my hands on some goodies already and wanted to do something fun with them :)










Aaaaand there's a tutorial too! ;D


.

I used:
Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Off the Page e/s (LE w/ Makeup Art Cosmetics '09)
MAC Brash & Bold pigment (LE w/ Makeup Art Cosmetics '09)
MAC Blanc Type e/s
MAC Basic Red pigment (PRO. Not eyesafe)
MAC Crest the Wave e/s (LE w/ Makeup Art Cosmetics '09)
MAC Colour Matters e/l (LE w/ Makeup Art Cosmetics '09)
MAC Phone Number e/l
MAC Crystalled Lime glitter (PRO. Not eyesafe)
MAC Eyeliner mixing medium (PRO)
MAC #20 lashes

Face:
I think I used MAC Studio Sculpt NC15 & MAC MSF Natural light

Cheeks:
Maybelline dream mousse blush in "Dollypink"

Lips:
GOSH Darling l/s
GOSH cool lip jam (there's no name or number on it, but it was the light one with the blue duochrome)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

spectacular! wowwwwwwww

Rebecca said...

I love your look! But I have a very important question... haha! OMG, I LOVE your nails! What is that purple glitter on the one nail? Is that Fuschia glitter? Because to me, fucshia glitter looks kind of purple and not really "fuschia". And I've been trying to figure out what to put it over, if I did it on my nails... like what nailpolish to put it over. Is that what you did? And what nail polish did you use? Thanks! :)

Zoffe said...

Thank you both!! :D

Yes, that's fuchsia glitter :D I have MAC Nightfall nail polish on all my nails underneath the glitters :) I think that makes a nice base, but I'm sure pinks and purples would make nice bases for the Fuchsia glitter too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails