Thursday, December 10, 2009

The MA(C)scara experiment



Working for MAC just got better: They're giving all(? At least all here in Denmark) their retail artists one of each of their mascaras and are having us use each one for a week and then write what we think about it.
This is, of course, a great way for the company to get to know what their artists think of each mascara, and then make better products in the future.
It's also a good opportunity for me (as the artist) to give all the mascaras a fair chance.

As a blogger, this is of course an opportunity for me to share some MAC love and some MAC thoughts with you all :) I'll be sharing with you what I think of each mascara, and I'll try to take pictures for you to see the results that each one gives! :)

First one up is Fibre Rich Lash, which I'm wearing right now, and I'll let you know what I think when the first week of my MAC Mascara Experiment is over! :)

6 comments:

Mama Jen said...

that is a great! i've only ever tried a couple MAC mascaras, can't wait to read about the results

ieatmodestmouse said...

that's awesome! i use zoomlash currently (but only when i go out, cuz it makes my lashes look dramatic!)

i LOVE it but it always ends up under my eyebrows. come to think of it, all expensive mascaras do. makes me wonder if it's cuz they need some kind of oil to be removed? and i have such oily skin??

rijaH said...

I hope you will take some pictures so its easier to compare them :D

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Looking forward to your posts!

Anonymous said...

Great news! I look forward to reading what you have to say, since I've never tried a MAC mascara!

Unknown said...

This is fantastic, can't wait to hear your verdict on all of them. :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails