Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Absinthe

Have you ever tried doing your makeup, liking or loving the result, only to find a number of things you wanted to change with the look when you take pictures of it?
This was one of those times for me...

While I love the green color (thanks, Kryolan UV green and Sugarpill Absinthe!) the liner is wonky (thanks, MAC Shade fluidline for drying out on me) and I completely forgot to put on lashes! Man, I wanted to wear lashes with this! Oh well ;)














I used:

Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
Kryolan UV day-glow green
Sugarpill Absinthe loose eyeshadow
Sugarpill Midori eyeshadow
MAC Bottle Green eyeshadow (Discontinued)
MAC Omega eyeshadow
MAC Shade fluidline (Discontinued)
MAC Hi-Def Cyan chromagraphic pencil (PRO)

Brows:
MAC Dirty Blonde fluidline brow gelcreme (Limited edition)
MAC Omega eyeshadow

Cheeks:
MAC Beach Bronze creme bronzer (Limited edition)

Lips:
MAC Ever Hip lipstick (Limited edition)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails