Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dramatic look based on the "Love Alert" facechart

I wanted to recreate the Love Alert facechart from the MAC "Red" She Said collection - but without using any of the products ;)
This is what I came up with. It came out a little more dark and dramatic than I wanted and I wasn't able to get any good pics so you'll have to look at crappy cell phone pics. Sorry about that! But you get the idea :)



MAC "Love Alert" facechart.
You can see all the current facecharts on
maccosmetics.com


I used:
Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC mi'Lady MES (LE with Antiquitease 2007.)
MAC Blacktrack f/l

Cheeks:
MAC Mi'Lady MES (LE with Antiquitease 2007.)

Lips:
Nothing in the pictures. I added a little bit of MAC "Russian Red" l/g

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails