Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Super quick update!

I havn't forgotten about the blog! Really, I promise! ;)
I haven't forgotten that I promised to swatch and compare the shadows in the UD Book of Shadows vol. II either.
I've been super busy and since it's now super dark when I get home in the afternoon, I can't really take good pictures at that time of day.

Here's what I've been doing, if anyone cares :)
- I'm cleaning up my room, throwing everything that I don't need out, and am about to put up this that I got to store makeup in! I can't wait to show you my new storage solution as soon as it's done! :)
- I've been working quite a lot in the day and not so much at night, so it's always dark when I'm home! (Which means I can't take good pictures)
- I just had a day off today but I've been trying to catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a while. Today I had brunch and went shopping with my friend Marie :)

I'm really looking forward to blogging more! (But I guess I've said that before, haven't I? It's true! ;) )
It looks like I have a day off on Thursday, so I'll do what I can to get some posts up then :)
If you have any questions or requests, please e-mail me at makeup@zoffe.dk ! :)

1 comment:

Nikita said...

Hey I really love your looks. They're inspiring. I nominated you for a blog award so check it out on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails