Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Poll time! Do you trust reviews from bloggers who got the things for free?

I've been thinking about this quite a bit after reading something like "I'll never review anything I've gotten for free" on a blog and after being sent something for free to review myself (which I haven't gotten around to yet... Of course!)

I don't trust a review any less if the product was sent for free - as long as the blogger is honest about getting the product without paying and as long as they remember to mention both good and bad things about the product. 'Cus there's always both good and bad things to say! Even if the only good thing you can think of is that the packaging is cute or the only bad thing you noticed was that the product was priced a bit high!

Share your thoughts! :)


Do you trust reviews from bloggers who got the things for free?



As long as they\'re honest about getting the things for free!

No! I don\'t believe they can do an unbiased review when they\'ve gotten the product for free!

As long as they\'re not being paid to do the review!

Other (Please let me know in the comments)




View Results

Free Myspace Poll

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails