Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tutorial! Contest entry for stillGLAMORUS on YT

This tutorial is a contest entry for stillGLAMORUS' contest on YouTube :)

I seem to be on a roll with tutorials, haha ;)


I originally did this look for New Year's eve, but the pictures weren't great so I was planning on doing it again and I figured I might as well do it for the contest, since she asked for bright and bold! ;)

Keep reading for more pictures, tutorial and list of products used :)






I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Blacktrack f/l
MAC Carbon e/s
MAC Gesso e/s
MUFE #91 e/s (bright green)
MUFE #92 e/s (dark, bright purple)
Ben Nye Cosmic Blue e/s
MAC Emerald Green pigment (PRO)
MAC Violet pigment
MAC Eyeliner mixing medium (PRO)
MAC Crystalled Yellow glitter(PRO)
MAC Rockin' Orange glitter (DC? LE?)
MAC Fuchsia glitter (PRO)

Face:
MAC Studio Tech foundation NW15
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
MAC Azelea blush (PRO)
MAC Reflects Very Pink glitter (PRO)

Lips:
Makeup Store Fluffy lipliner
MAC Show Orchid lipstick (PRO)
MAC Vellum e/s (PRO)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails