Don't forget that you can actually click on the picture to see way more detail! :)
- Sleepy Hollow: "Lush ocean blue with a flash of sage green as the light hits, Sleepy Hollow has a touch of gold sparkle as well"
- Chesire Cat Grin: "Bright, striking royal filled with blue sparkle"
- Curiouser and Curiouser: "The sparkly, bouncier cousin of Digital Faerie, this blue-aqua shade is filled with blue and turquoise sparkles and shimmer"
- Vanir: "A striking, brilliant royal blue filled with silver sparkle"
- Blue Whale: "Somewhere between cornflower blue and periwinkle with a fun pink-purple sparkly highlight"
- Nonsense!: "Crisp lime, nearly-matte. Soft, blendable, and not quite as bright as our other chartreuse shades"
- Leif: "Leif. Green. Ha ha, hilarious. :p Brilliant shimmery green with pale copper sparkle"
- Bali Mynah: "Brilliant turquoise, shimmering and smooth"
- Looking Glass: "Soft, nearly matte sky shade, leaning towards turquoise. Slight satin finish"
- Javan Rhino: "Vibrant turquoise with a lavender-pink highlight"
- Velociraptor: "Shimmery yellow chartreuse with a golden sheen"
- Banana Mochi: "Softly shimmery, almost frosted light golden yellow"
- Electro-Koi: "Vibrant orange that's loaded with coordinating sparkle"
- Treacle-Well: "A vibrant, nearly-matte orange leaning toward yellow rather than red"
- Kamikaze: "By request, a bright fire-engine sparkly red"
- Candy Coated: "Vibrant, sexy deep red (no dyes!) with a nice balance of shimmer and sparkle"
- Sennyo: "Vibrant, shimmery, sparkling pink-hued purple"
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat: "A mauve-sort of shade, packed with pink sparkle, shimmer, and and a hint of blue sparkle for good measure. Somewhat pink, somewhat lavender, and very sparkly."
- Christmas Three: "Is your Christmas tree green? Oh. Ours isn't.
Very sparkly vibrant mauve-pink. Not quite as bright as Kitten In Heels, but much more sparkly!"
- Party Crasher: "Bright cool pink (no dyes!) filled with silver sparkle"
- Kitten In Heels: "A bright fuschia with violet and blue shimmer"
Ugh! So sorry about that blurry pic!
- Glow Blush: Mesmerize: "Medium berry shade with no brown tones"
- Glow Blush: Seduce: "Lilac shade that can be rubbed down to a rosy-mauve if desired. Very slight sheen."
- Lip lustre: Romantique: "Romantique is a semi-sheer soft warm pink with gold shimmer, similar to our "Rapunzel" eye shadow"
- Lip Lustre: Devil Horns: "This shade is a warm coral-pink with a brighter pink shimmer, which changes to a sizzling coppery-coral shade as it gets close to light. In low light (a few candles, sconce, ?) the effect tends to show up even more"
- Lip Lustre: Candy Decadence: "Looks quite green/teal, or rather forest green on purple in most light, but changes to a deep shimmering plum with pink shimmer at different angles and closer to light, or in sunlight. Looks good layered or alone especially on deeper skintones"
Comment time :D
- Have you tried any of these colors from Fyrinnae?
- Do you have any favorite combos using any of these?
- Do you have any other bright eyeshadow must haves for summer? :)