Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Birthday FOTD! :D + Inglot!!

I'm no longer a teenager!


My birthday is almost over, but I really wanted to share my FOTD before going to bed :)

It's just a really quick FOTD, but I used some super pretty Inglot colors that I just got!
I'll share a picture of those things as well ;)




I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Inglot #35 pure pigment (the color on my lid)
MAC Scene e/s
MAC Print e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Powerplum lll
MAC Float on By eye kohl (LE w/ To The Beach '10)
Inglot Pearl 415 e/s (the teal color on the lower lashline)

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF foundation NC15
MAC Blot Powder
MAC Transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
MAC Blushbaby blush

Lips:
MAC Subculture lipliner
MAC Fulfilled plushglass


INGLOT goodies :D
My parents recently went to New York, and I gave them the address of the Inglot store and told them I wanted pretty colors for my birthday! :P
They usually never get me makeup, because they think I have too much already, so I was extremely surprised when I opened a package with all of these!
And wow, I think my mom did a great job picking out the colors :D I can't wait to share swatches!
#74 eyeshadow (pink-ish pressed eyeshadow)
Pearl #415 eyeshadow (blue/teal pressed eyeshadow)
#35 pure pigment (silver-gold-lilac color... Really interesting!)
#86 pure pigment (super pretty pink-copper color)
#85 pure pigment (kind of a reddish brown with green duochrome)


They actually got me a green "pure pigment" and a super cool set of false lashes as well, but I forgot to include them in the picture! I'll have swatches + product pictures of everything up as soon as I get the time :)


And this is totally unrelated to makeup, but my grandmother gave me this brooch and I think it's absolutely beautiful! It used to be my great great grandmother's and my grandmother believed it was from around 1850.
I have no idea what I should wear this with, so I'll just stare at it for now :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails