Sunday, March 20, 2011

Acid Green eyes look + tutorial

It's already been a month since my last post! Wow.
I've been super busy with school and exams - I spent 80 hours at the university one week! Pretty crazy.

But I have a new look for you - and there's a tutorial too!! :)




Keep reading to see more pictures, and a list of products used :)










And a picture to show off my new hair :D

Products used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Green from the Mehron pastel Paradise palette
Make Up Store Hectic eyedust
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Nylon eyeshadow
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
MAC Pro Longwear foundation NC15
MAC Strada blush (Discontinued)
Benefit Moon Beam

Brows:
Red lip liner from H&M
MAC Breezy blush

Lips:
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick
MAC Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails