Thursday, March 31, 2011

Make Up Store Magazine inspired: Bold brows, eyes & lips!

Have I told you that I love Make Up Store Magazine?!
They're always super inspiring, and the latest issue is no exception :)

I wanted to do a look inspired by the picture on page 150 in the newest magazine (issue #15), and this is what I came up with :)














Eyes:
ArtDeco Eyeshadow base
MAC Samoa Silk eyeshadow
MAC Purple Haze e/s
GOSH #281 e/s
Sugarpill Poison Plum e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Smolder eye kohl
MAC Knight Divine e/s
MAC PRO Crystalled Yellow glitter
MAC PRO Eyeliner Mixing Medium
MAC On The Hunt superslick liquid liner
MAC #36 lashes

Brows:
MAC PRO Basic Red Chromaline
MAC Magenta Madness pigment

Cheeks:
GOSH #281 e/s
Benefit High Beam

Lips:
Rimmel Red Diva lip liner
OCC NSFW lip tar
MAC Magenta Madness pigment

Yes, matte pigments on lips = awesomeazing! (which also happens to be my new favorite word even though it doesn't exist.)



I was not sponsored or paid by anyone to do this blog post or video tutorial.
All products mentioned were purchased by me or given to me because of my job at MAC. 
All opinions are my own.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails