Monday, April 25, 2011

Doing makeup on my sister :)

My 13 year old sister wants to wear makeup for an upcoming event, and has asked me to do it.

So, what kind of makeup do you do on a 13 year old?
She doesn't usually wear any makeup besides mascara, so I wanted to do something sweet and natural.

This past weekend, we did a little "trial" and I think the look we ended up doing is really nice on her! The gold liner makes it a little more fun than your standard super-neutral look but without being overpowering :)








I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Kid e/s
MAC Pure Show superslick liquid liner
MAC NC15/NW20 chromagraphic pencil

Brows:
MAC Dirty Blonde impeccable brow pencil

Face:
RCMA foundation used as concealer
MAC "Medium" mineralized skinfinish natural

Cheeks:
MAC Mighty Aphrodite blush (LE w/ Wonder Woman '11)

Lips:
MAC Love Nectar lustreglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails