Monday, April 25, 2011

Poll: Should I do trend posts this season?

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but I did a few posts about the spring and summer trends around this time last year, and was wondering if you would care to see posts like that this year as well.

If you have no idea what kind of posts I'm talking about, you can take a look at the ones from last year :)

I love sharing different takes on the trends, but those kinds of posts and tutorials do take some time to do so I don't really want to bother, if you don't care to read/watch them!

I'd love to know what you think :)


Trend posts and tutorials?
I'd definitely read posts and watch tutorials!
I would read the posts
I would watch the tutorials
I wouldn't read the posts or watch the tutorials
I might read/watch some of the posts/tutorials but don't really care


  
pollcode.com free polls

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails