Saturday, March 30, 2013

Neo Orange, Poison Plum... Love.

Rather simple, but fun and bright at the same time. It seems that's a new makeup love of mine...













And a simple outfit of the day!
Nothing special but I didn't wear the big sweater that you see in the makeup pictures, haha!
I would definitely have preferred this with heels but I was going to do a lot of walking so I skipped those...


I used

Eyes:
Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion
MAC Neo Orange pigment (PRO. Discontinued)
Fyrinnae Love Potion arcane magic (middle of lid)
GOSH White kohl pencil (under the purple liner)
Sugarpill Poison Plum (on top of the white kohl)
MAC Brulé eyeshadow
MAC #36 lashes

Brows:
MAC Fling eye brows

Cheeks:
MAC Strada blush(Discontinued)
Fyrinnae Love Potion

Lips:
Lip conditioner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails