Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Red. Purple. Gold.

Purple and red is a long time favorite of mine as far as color combinations go. Add a little gold and I'm in love!
This look turned out a bit darker than I intended thanks to the dramatic black liner.

And I have no idea what's up with all the nude lips lately. Challenge to myself: The next look I post needs to be featuring BRIGHT GLITTERY lips. Or something like that...
















I used:

Eyes:
MAC Untitled paint
MAC Magenta Madness chromaline (PRO. Not recommended for the eye area)
Sugarpill Love+ eyeshadow
Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Sugarpill Goldilux w/ MAC PRO eyelash mixing medium
MAC Vanilla eyeshadow
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
MAC Matchmaster foundation 1.0
MAC Strobe liquid

Cheeks:
MAC Strada blush

Brows:
MAC Dirty Blonde fluidline brow gelcreme (Limited edition)

Lips:
MAC Subculture lipliner
MAC Fulfilled plushglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails