Tuesday, May 18, 2010

FOTD: Prêt-à-Papier

Since the Prêt-à-Papier collection just released here last week, we still have to wear the products at work.
I always get bored pretty quickly when we have to wear certain products - especially when all the products are neutrals!

Don't get me wong. I still think the Prêt-à-Papier collection offers some great products, but I prefer to be able to wear fun bright looks to work :P

My favorite thing though: I really liked the lip combination I did! :)
I bet you can't guess what I'm wearing :P







I used:

Eyes:
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC Coral Crepe paint pot (LE w/ Prêt-à-Papier '10)
MAC Paradisco e/s
MAC Red Brick e/s
MAC Embark e/s
MAC Blanc Type e/s
MAC Gazette Grey e/s (LE w/ Prêt-à-Papier '10)
MAC #36 lashes

Face:
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish NC15 (still not sure if I like this on me.)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Light
MAC Blot powder

Cheeks:
MAC Coral Crepe paint pot (LE w/ Prêt-à-Papier '10)
MAC Belightful iridescent powder pressed

Lips:
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Prêt-à-Papier lipglass
MAC C-Thru-lipglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails