Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another look using Detrivore cosmetics!

I'm really liking the shadows so I actually recorded a video for this look but, accidentally, I didn't record the most important part and so I'm not going to upload it. Fail ;)
Also, I still haven't done the review on Detrivore... More fail ;)
I'm a bit stressed at the time but I'm doing my best to keep up with the blogging :)

I know the placement of the green might be too weird/too much for some, but I actually quite like the effect :)


Click to see full size :)
I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Detrivore Porcelain e/s
MAC Naked pigment
Detrivore Torment e/s
Detrivore Slimy e/s
Detrivore Creature e/s
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
MAC Mineralize SPF15 foundation NC15

Cheeks:
MAC Brit Wit blushcreme

Lips:
MAC Beet lipliner
MAC Love Alert dazzleglass

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails