Thursday, January 14, 2010

POTD: Makeup Forever "10 Black" Glitter


I've only used the MUFE glitter in one FOTD so I felt like I had to share my love for this product in a POTD post :)
I had been looking for black glitter for the longest time, and came across this little baby in Sephora when I was in Canada.
Now, since it is black it isn't as glittery as a colored glitter, but it's amazing for adding cool effects to dark smokey eyes!

Let me know in the comments:
  • Have you tried this?
  • What looks would you do/have you done using black glitter?
  • Are there other MUFE glitters that you'd recommend?

 Keep reading for swatches and product photos!




 

 
  • Upper: MUFE glitter on top of ArtDeco eyeshadow base
  • Lower left: MUFE glitter on top of clear DUO eyelash adhesive
  • Lower right: MUFE glitter on top of a black base. Here, I used MAC Blacktrack f/l
 
Upper left: MUFE glitter on top of ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Upper right: MUFE glitter on top of a black base. Here, I used MAC Blacktrack f/l
Lower:  MUFE glitter on top of clear DUO eyelash adhesive

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails