Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Golden Star look + tutorial

In my haul post from yesterday, I mentioned how amazing GOSH Golden Star effect powder looked on top of MAC Cuddle shadestick, and here is the proof :)




.




 




I accidentally saved that picture wayyyyy larger than I usually do, but I like that it shows the details so well, so you can click to see the full size! ;)



I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Cuddle s/s (LE w/ Warm & Cozy '10)
GOSH Golden Star effect powder (might be discontinued)
MAC Dipdown f/l
MAC Embark e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Vanilla pigment
MAC Costa Riche eye kohl
MAC #7 lashes

Face:
MAC Studio Tech NW15 foundation w/ Fix+
MAC Prep+Prime transparent finishing powder

Cheeks:
MAC Eversun BPB (LE w/ Style Warriors '09)
MAC By Candlelight MSF (LE w/ Warm & Cozy '10)

Lips:
MAC 2N l/g (LE w/ N Collection '08 and Warm & Cozy '10)


.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails