Monday, April 26, 2010

Haul: China Glaze Poolside


I have a confession. I probably checked 8ty8 every ten minutes to make sure that I ordered these polishes right when the Poolside collection was up. I said "yayyy" out loud when it was finally there - completely forgetting about my sister sitting next to me ;)

I've been super into everything bright and neon lately, so I decided to get all the six colors from the collection.





I got:
  • Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
  • Sun Worshipper
  • Flip Flop Fantasy
  • Pool Party
  • Towel Boy Toy
  • Kiwi Cool-Ada

So far, I've only tried Sun Worshipper and Kiwi Cool-Ada but I'm really loving the colors! They did take about four (thin) coats to get opaque but other than that, I found the application pretty good!

Since I didn't have a chance to do a Weekly Polish post this Saturday, I'm hoping to make it up to you by taking pictures wearing all of these for next Saturday! :)

Comment time!
Did you get anything from the China Glaze Poolside collection? Or are you planning to?
What are your favorite neon polishes?
Other favorite colors for spring and summer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails