Sunday, April 11, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Another polish filled with sparkly amazingness!

I felt all nostalgic when I applied Ruby Pumps to discover that it looks very much like a better version of a crappy, but amazingly sparkly, red polish I had when I was little.



I remember being the happiest girl alive the day I got that bottle of sparkly red polish. Until I applied the color and it didn't show up on my nails that great.

But yayyy, Ruby Pumps look amazing - even on the nails! ;)

 China Glaze Ruby Pumps

I've been wondering about something concerning my NOTD posts...
I'm assuming that most of you aren't following my blog just because of the nail posts, since I'm not really that great with polish. However, I do enjoy painting my nails and lately I've taken quite a few polish pictures.
So....
Do you care to see these nail polish posts?
Would you like me to keep doing every NOTD in a separate post like I've been doing or should I keep the nail posts to once a week/every two weeks and include all the different polishes I've worn that/those week(s)?


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails