I just received another Fyrinnae order in the mail!
23 eyeshadow samples, 1 free eyeshadow sample and a mini lip lustre.
Am I excited?
When I placed my order, it said on the website to allow 20-24 business days to process the order, but I got an e-mail after just 6 days saying that my order had shipped :)
I'm going post swatches later, but for now, here's a list of what I got! :)
- We're all mad here: "Luscious, sparkling chartreuse! Similar to our ever-so-popular "Omgwtf" (though a bit more green), but with green and gold sparkles and shimmer, it's twinkling like a teatray in the sky"
- Omgwtf: "Bright shimmery chartruese."
- Bifrost: Brilliant yellow, filled with coordinating yellow sparkle and a touch of contrasting pale blue and green sparkle.
- Rapunzel Had Extensions: "Stunning golden pink-peach (looks pink in the jar). Photos don't show it well enough, but in low light it's a great warm highlight shade , but as soon as the light hits it, wow! It's a vibrant gleaming pale gold"
- The Fancy Lad: "Vivid warm pink with a green sparkle highlight. Similar to Love Potion and Dryad, but much brighter and more sparkly."
- Arcane Magic Velvet Vampire: "This shade is a complex red that varies between molten cool crimson and a firey phoenix-red, all laced with gold sparkle and glimmer. Bring it closer to light or change the angle, and it turns to a metallic glittering gold with subtle "underhues" of copper"
- Adam & Steve's: "Bright teal-green with a soft blue shimmer and sparkle highlight."
- Lucky Charmed: "Lush, metallic greenish gold with flecks of green throughout."
- Aztec Gold: "Stunning metallic coppery gold over a green base"
- Dressed to Kill: "Glimmering, glowing deceptive gilded green "duocolor", this shade is similar in hues to our Aztec Gold, but more vibrant, silky and with flashes of gold and green sparkle"
- Tyr: "Difficult to describe, this is a chartreuse-on-black. It has a distinct opaque black base, especially when applied wet, with a highlight of yellow-green. Somewhat more of a soft green when applied dry, but gives a striking acid-green appearance when applied wet. In the jar looks close to The Staggering Sailor, but it does not have a green base."
- Envy Me: "Soft tan-taupe with a subtle green sheen."
- Sluagh: "Dark violet with a bright copper shimmer"
- Freya: "Along the lines of Oberon in effect, and Merlot in colour, but much more brilliant, this shade is a wine-pink (burgundy-purple?) glowing shimmer on black. It has a soft black base, especially when applied wet, but apply dry and you can get a more muted appearance"
- Meerkat: "...? no idea why. ;) Vibrant pink-purple with gold shimmer and sparkle highlight."
- Herbivore: "Light purple with a light green highlight. Similar to Cupcake Sprinkles' base hue, but a warmer, slightly deeper version"
- Arcane Magic Faerie Glamour: "Violet base with an aqua shimmer that changes to a bright pink when closer to light"
- Daemon's Tail: "(a play on the name of Angel's Tale...among other things) A rich combination of purple and gold. Not purple with gold shimmer, or vice-versa, but a velvety mix of different shades, which adds a burgundy hue in as well"
- Dokkálfar: "(Dark Elves) Black filled with hues of pale green to golden-lime sparkle."
- Biker Chic: "Turquoise-blue sparkles on a black base can create a fun glittery look, or apply wet for foil-like glam"
- Boytoy: "Our most sparkly green! Varying hues of vibrant green on black make this a stunning shade"
- Avenging Salem: "Opaque black filled with vibrant deep pink sparkle and shimmer"
- Pumpkin Fire: "Another black-with-sparkle shade along the lines of Biker Chic, Dokkálfar, etc, but this one is a brilliant coppery-orange sparkle and shimmer in opaque, yet blendable black"
- Free sample: Immortality: "Litterally a rainbow of sparkle in black!"
- Mini Pink Guitar: "Visual Style! Pink Guitar is a rich medium pink. Virgin Mojito scent"
I'd love to hear from you if you've tried any of the colors of if you have ideas for looks to try with them :)