Why did it take so long?
Because I was multi tasking! Trying to decide which colors to get in my next Fyrinnae order! ;)
For now, I bring you the swatches of the colors I got in this haul :)
I didn't use the Pixie Epoxy to swatch over since I wanted to show you what the colors looked like on top of a regular eyeshadow base.
I'm planning on doing a separate post on the Pixie Epoxy once I've tried it out some more :)
As always, you can click on the pictures to see a bigger version! :)
- Darling Misfit "Yet another in our bunch of bright pink/fuschia colours. This is a deep magenta-pink with a contrasting aqua highlight"
- Delvian "This colour hates cameras. In reality, it is a muted greyish blue-violet with a vibrant pink shimmer highlight"
- Nevermore "A nearly-matte vibrant purple, fairly neutral, but leaning to pink. This shade has a slight satin finish."
- Parental Advisory "Vivid shimmery royal purple. Almost two-toned because it has a blue base, yet the shimmer takes on a slightly iridescent reddish hue"
- Wicked "Deep, dark purple with turquoise shimmer"
- Anemone "This is not really green! It's a light sky blue with gold shimmer, but does appear to be a shimmery gold/green in the light, but look at it at an angle, and you get a soft blue."
- Sea Otter "Medium green with soft blue highlights. (like sunlight flashing off the water over green kelp beds where the otters live...sort-of)"
- Strip Poker "Medium ocean-blue with an orange/copper shimmer highlight and sparkle. Looks green in some light. We really have no idea about the name. Randomness at it's best."
- Dragon's Wing "Gorgeous shimmery green with a pale aqua highlight"
- Bamboo Revolution "Nearly matte vibrant, deep teal green. Just a hint of coordinating shimmer to add dimension. The shade is a little more blue than it looks here"
- Otherworld "Similar to our Ghost shades, but sparkley, this is a pale "ghostly" aqua shimmer with glimmers of turquoise and blue sparkle"
- Digital Faerie "Stunning sky blue with green shimmer"
- 1.22 Gigawatts "Our brightest blue! Brilliant shimmery electric blue with flashes of gold sparkle"
- Arcane Magic: Sorceress "Charcoal, nearly black shadow that with a shimmer that changes from a brilliant aqua to rose to lavender, depending on the light"
- Arcane Magic: Mystic "Sparkly deep pewter with shimmer that varies from aqua, pink, lavender, silver, and light green, depending on the light"
- Chrimson Ghost "Satiny ivory-pink in the jar, but once applied (especially wet!) it has a soft glow of light red shimmer in varying hues"
- Chaotic Evil "Brilliant shimmering pink loaded with silvery sparkle. Leans to neutral-cool."
- Mephisto "This shade is a deep royal blue with a vibrant red sheen that's quite striking when the light hits it. Metallic finish, not sparkley"
- Fire Opal "Shimmery, somewhat metallic coppery bronze with hints of red on a satiny charcoal base to boost the colour"
- Chlorophyll "Brilliant shimmery orange filled with golden highlights that are reminiscent of the leaves changing colour"
So there you have the swatches ;)
A lot of these colors have some really cool sparkle or duochrome effect that are pretty hard to capture in pictures - they're so much more gorgeous irl!
Hopefully I'll do some pretty FOTDs and tutorials with them so you can see what they look like when they're actually used :D